The data controller of the data processed by this website is “BULINNOVATION Ltd.” with its registered office in Bulgaria, Dupnitsa (2600), g.k. Dupnitsa, Bystritsa blvd. 7, floor 2, app.6 and UIC – 205735269 (hereinafter – www.bulinnovation.com). The Administrator shall determine the purposes and methods of processing the information, as well as the security procedures to be applied to ensure its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The provision of personal data is optional. The provision of your personal data to www.bulinnovation.com , requested for collection on the site is necessary to fulfill the purposes stated at the specific locations. This data may also be mandatory, which is indicated by the symbol (*) placed next to the information field. Any refusal to provide this information makes it impossible to carry out the main purpose of this operation, namely:
Such refusal could make it impossible for www.bulinnovation.com to fulfill an order or provide other services available on the site.
How and why we process your personal data:
Your personal data is processed electronically and by third parties who are selected for their reliability and experience, performing activities that are essential for purposes closely related to the operation of the website and its services for the purchase of products.
The data is processed to perform the following services available on our website:
- Fulfillment of orders and related activities – for this purpose the following are required: name, phone, address, email;
- Registration or subscription to our newsletter, as well as to receive information about new products and promotions – for this purpose: name and email;
- Payment management, including anti-fraud controls in the case of credit/debit card payments – for this purpose we only transfer the information collected to carry out a transaction, after which it is not stored;
- Management of your enquiries – technical, commercial, regarding the status of your orders;
- Access by our specialists (media department, business development, web marketing, purchasing department, customer service);
- Sending, after your consent, for marketing purposes, commercial communications, through various channels as well as using traditional methods (paper mail, telephone);
When processing data that can directly or indirectly identify you, we strive to follow the principle of strict necessity. We have therefore configured the website in such a way that the use of your personal data are reduced to a minimum. The processing of your data is excluded where the realisation of the purposes can be achieved by the use of anonymous data.
www.bulinnovation.com reserves the right to remove user profiles and all related data in the event that illegal content, content harmful to the image of www.bulinnovation.com and/or its products or those of third parties; content that is nevertheless offensive or promotes illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic content, content inciting people to violence, which promotes discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc. is detected.
- Processing of data is solely for the purposes and in accordance with the methods specified in the information provided when the data is collected;
- Use of the data for additional purposes only when the user has explicitly given consent (e.g. sending promotions, etc.);
- Providing access to data to third parties only for purposes that are essential to perform the requested service (e.g. to banks, couriers). These are only organisations that are data controllers;
- Always comply with requests to delete, amend or add to the data provided;
- Ensure proper and lawful data management, protection of users’ personal data, and the implementation of appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
How long do we store the information?:
We will keep the data for as long as we have a reason for keeping it. For example – our user has consented to us collecting and processing their information.
We apply the following retention periods to different types of personal data according to their purpose, namely:
1) Information that is related to a purchase made – within 5 years of its initial receipt;
2) Information for marketing purposes that you have voluntarily provided to us – within 2 years of its initial receipt or subsequent consent to its use;
3) For the purpose of measuring user action on the site – according to the period of validity of the registration of the relevant cookie, but not more than 1 year.
You always have the right to obtain information from www.bulinnovation.com on how your personal data is used. You also have the right to obtain information from us about the source of your personal data; the purposes and manner of processing your personal data; the logic applied to processing carried out using electronic means; the categories of companies to which your personal data may be transferred.
You always have the right to obtain from www.bulinnovation.com , the following information:
– Update, correction, addition of your personal data;
– Cancellation, anonymization, blocking or deletion of personal data that are processed in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which said data are subsequently collected or processed.
You have the right to object, in part or in full:
– For legitimate reasons for processing personal data relating to you, even if it is relevant for the purpose for which it is collected;
– When processing personal data relating to you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material, or for market research or commercial communication activities.
You may exercise your rights freely and at any time by sending a written request to www.bulinnovation.com at the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure that your personal data is always correct, up to date, relevant and complete, please notify us of any changes that have occurred at our email address – email@example.com
Who we share your personal data with:
Sometimes we save some information on our servers or send it to third parties. This is necessary so that we can provide you with the best experience when using our services, and sometimes in general so that we can ensure the availability and accessibility of the service you are using. These companies do not have the right to share this information independently.
We provide the companies that process your personal data attached:
– A courier company that handles the data necessary to carry out the transport, delivery and return of goods purchased from our website: www.econt.com ;
– The banking institution or company that processes credit/debit card information: www.braintreepayments.com , www.paypal.com ;
– Google with its respective products: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, AdSense;
When we store information with us, it is physically stored in servers colocated in data storage centers throughout Israel.
We restrict access to information about you by employees acting under our direction, except where there are reasonable grounds to handle that information in order to provide services to you or in connection with the performance of job duties by those employees.
We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with our legal obligations regarding the protection of your information.
However, www.bulinnovation.com cannot assure users that the security measures taken on the site will exclude any risk of access without consent or dissemination of data from user-owned devices: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with adequate software to protect against the transfer of information across data networks (such as updating anti-virus systems) and that your ISP has taken appropriate network security measures for data transmission (such as, for example, firewalls that are
At www.bulinnovation.com , every purchase is made with the utmost security, thanks to the use of modern technological encryption systems.
Links to other websites:
Data Protection Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 09.03.2021